There is a wide variety of paper for registration. Here is a short explanation and tips:
Consists of wood chips, water, starch / resin (which adhere to the wood fibers and bond between them), with optical brightness additives for white paper, or with the addition of dyes to colored paper. Simple paper suitable for sketches and quick drawings In pencils, Pens, Markers.
Newsprint is a cheap paper used for drawing exercises by all means of drawing. Made from wood pulp that has not undergone any chemical or physical treatment and therefore tends to yellow and crumble. The color of the newsprint is light beige and has a smooth texture.
Fine drawing paper consists of wood chips boiled in a mixture of chemicals, which break down the various wood components and leave only the cellulose. There are also papers made from cotton fibers, linen fibers, or the aspartame plant. Fine paper suitable for advanced drawings in a variety of means of drawing.
Is a paper in which the lignin in the wood pulp is broken down by reaction with chlorine dioxide, leaving only cellulose fibers.
Paper with finish
Some tips on drawing paper
- For simple exercises and sketches, any type of paper will do, including plain wrapping paper. No need to invest in expensive paper. A pack of simple printer pages would be great to start with.
- For exercises aimed at achieving a high level of academic record, it is important to choose high quality paper with an erasable texture.
- Choose an appropriate eraser for the job. A hard vinyl eraser is not effective enough in writing, use a soft plasticine-like eraser, called a charcoal eraser. With the help of the eraser you can erase and correct errors and also clarify shadings in pencil drawing. As above when registering with coal.
- Drawing paper can be paper in different shades of white, or alternatively colored and dark papers. Black paper is suitable for drawing in soft pastel and oil pastel. It is advisable to vary the color of the paper to develop the perception regarding the object, background and composition.
- There is paper that is suitable for a wide variety of drawing and drawing media, dry media and wet media and their combination. Such paper comes with a label Mix media And it is highly recommended to experiment and work with the different materials.